The ProAction Planner is a weekly, 12-month planner which also includes space for goal-setting, review, habit tracking, gratitude, and more.
- Created by a productivity consultant and coach
- An all-in-one tool to help you be proactive and productive
- Unique 2-page weekly layout
- A functional, pleasing design including deep blue, green, and beige
- High-quality pages to prevent bleed-through
- Uses a proven and tested system for success
- Perfect size for desk or bag
- Wire-bound with a durable, poly plastic cover to last the whole year
- Clear adhesive plastic pocket included
- Bonus content and exercises available as a free download
Dated January-December 2023. 192 pages. Produced in the USA.
Tonya Neihardt –
I purchased the ProAction Planner a little after the first of the year because that’s when I learned about it. I already had a planner that I transferred over. The biggest adjustment was the Monday start of week. I get it and I agree with it from a productivity stand point but it made for a few mistakes in transferring because of the other calendar I was using. I watched the instructional video once and took a cut at my annual goals, both professional and personal. It took me a few months to really grasp collecting my tasks by category and using the top of the weekly page. I love the simplicity of the planner, having goals for projects and habits in multiple places, and especially the debrief each month of what went well and what could’ve gone better. Continuous improvement in setting goals, refining them, and adjusting. Thank you Lori for an amazing tool to simplify my life and live more intentionally. I can’t wait to continue using and learning year after year.